Ambitious

Ok, so I'm thinking I might have been a little over-ambitious about being able to keep up and post ALL the deals I find. I missed some this week, and there were plenty more that I could have posted and could not find the time. So, while I am still learning that I am not super-Mom, I will do my best to give you the BEST deals I find.

I start homeschooling Griffin this year for preschool and am really looking forward to it! Plus, I am watching the cutest little 3 month old one or two days a week now. And we are going through our house, inside and out, for Spring cleaning in the Fall reorganizing and throwing out "stuff." Hopefully we will put our home on the market to sell in the next month or two. I know it's not the best time of year to list, but we aren't in any hurry to sell. We did finally decide that we need more room with 4 kids. But it will be hard to leave. This has been the best first home, and my babies nurseries are here! But, I'm hopeful that my sad sentiments will last only for the drive from this house to our "new," BIGGER home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment